Jinan North Jinfeng Sawing Machine Co., Ltd. located in Jiyang, Jinan, China. With professional technicians and rich experience, we have made different kinds of cnc band sawing machine, horizontal band saw, vertical band sawing machine, angle cutting band sawing machine, double column band saw cutting machine and gantry structure band saw machine etc.
Today we will tell you how to solve the problem of not rising or declining of the saw frame.
The reasons are as follows:
1.The low system pressure of bandsaw.
2.The solenoid valve of the band sawing machine is blocked.
3.The return oil pipe of the band saw machine when the oil pump start, any solenoid discharges oil, that solenoid is blocked.
How to avoid these problems:
1.Adjust the system pressure to 2 to 2.5Mpa.
2.Clean the solenoid valve on the band saw cutting machine.
3.Check the contactor and circuit of the band sawing machine, if not declining, check whether the micro-switch in the left guide arm or the low limit switch is reset.
If you want to know more about our machine, please click www.chinasawingmachine.com or contact us: email@example.com
- Type Of Sawing Machine
- The Function Of The System With The Sawing Machine
- Classification Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Characteristics Of Large Scale Longmen Solid La...
- Application Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Cutting Process Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Development Prospect Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Operation Method Of Corner Cutter
- The Development Trend Of The Gold Cutting Sawin...
- Production Process Of Horizontal Band Saw
- How tooth breaking happen when you use a band s...
- Automobile Connecting Rod Band Sawing Machine
- Operation Rules Of Band Sawing Machine
- Automobile Manifold Exhaust Bandsaw Won Nationa...
- Vertical Band Saw Machine Especially For Cuttin...
- Operation Rules For Horizontal Band Saw Machine
- How To Improve The Working Efficiency Of Vertic...
- Deep Understanding Of Sawing Mechanism Of Band ...
- Automobile Connecting Rod Cutting Band Saw Machine
- How To Maintain CNC Horizontal Metal Band Sawin...