Fault one: teeth, broken teeth
cause of issue:
1. The workpiece is small and the saw tooth is too large;
2. The workpiece is large and the saw tooth is too small;
3. The speed is too slow;
4. The feed is too fierce;
5. Trimming or cutting corners;
6. Saw with a chuck, loose workpiece;
7. Serrations in the wrong direction;
8. The workpiece processing conditions, such as lump or peeling;
9. The tension is too small;
10. Guide block loose cassette;
11. Saw tape width selection is wrong;
12. Guide block wear;
13. The speed is too fast.
1. Select the pitch according to the condition of the workpiece;
2. Reduce feed;
3. Speed up;
4 correct choice of knife position;
5. Avoid cutting old ones with new ones;
6. Check the clamping device hydraulic system to ensure that the vise workpiece is normal;
8. Check the workpiece hardness, processing conditions;
9. Adjust tension;
10. Check the guide to match the width of the saw band;
11. Check the actual width of the saw band;
12. Replace the guide block;
13. Adjust the speed.
- Type Of Sawing Machine
- The Function Of The System With The Sawing Machine
- Classification Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Characteristics Of Large Scale Longmen Solid La...
- Application Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Cutting Process Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Development Prospect Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Operation Method Of Corner Cutter
- The Development Trend Of The Gold Cutting Sawin...
- Production Process Of Horizontal Band Saw
- Main Uses And Characteristics Of Band Sawing Ma...
- Australia Customer Come To Do Technical Exchange
- JINFENG Sawing Industry Produce New Cnc Mitre C...
- How To Maintenance A Horizontal Saw Machine
- What Can We Do When The Section Is Rough?
- How To Choose A High Cost-effective Cnc Band Saw?