First, In the PLC control system of CNC band saw machine, the normally open or normally closed action signal is introduced to the signal input end of PLC, and the starting and stopping of the saw machine motor is controlled by program.
Second, maintain the motor of CNC sawing machine by using temperature. Select thermal or thermal resistors. Measure the temperature of the motor through the thermal electric corner and give the overheat signal through the temperature controller. Then maintain the motor.
Third, Select suitable current transformer according to the power of CNC band sawing machine motor, install it in the electronic control box, introduce the action signal into the control circuit. When three-phase unbalance or large current occurs, the thermal relay acts and uses the control circuit to block the power supply to maintain the motor.
Forth, use the thermal relay to measure whether the current across the rated current value of the CNC band saw machine motor, when it reaches overload, let the motor work intermittently, give an alarm signal, and then maintain the band saw machine motor.
Assuming that you are also the user of CNC band sawing machine, it is still necessary to pay more attention to motor. It is necessary to do a good job of maintenance work for the motor of CNC band saw in time. Don't ignore the motor of automatic band saw, so as to avoid affecting the safe operation of fully automatic metal cutting band sawing machine.
- Type Of Sawing Machine
- The Function Of The System With The Sawing Machine
- Classification Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Characteristics Of Large Scale Longmen Solid La...
- Application Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Cutting Process Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Development Prospect Of Metal Cutting Machine
- Operation Method Of Corner Cutter
- The Development Trend Of The Gold Cutting Sawin...
- Production Process Of Horizontal Band Saw
- Performance Characteristics And Application Sco...
- How To Install And Debug Horizontal Band Sawing...