Jinan North Jinfeng Sawing Machine Co., Ltd. is a famous manufacturer of bimetal band saw blades in China. Our various specifications LEPP band saw blades, BLG bimetal band saw blades and SLD band saw blades for metal cutting with durable material, good sawing effect and high technology have won many prizes.
Today we will share something about why band saw blades break easily?
1.The most common reason is a bad welding joint. We Jinfeng sawing industry high end LEPP band saw blades adopts Duro-Biflex raw material, strict heat treating technology and imported welding machine to ensure that it is not easy to break the blades.
2.The thickness of the band saw blade is not properly.
3.Not proper tooth or passivation.
4.There are saw dust or other chips between the teeth.
5.Too big tension force of the blades.
6.Too big feeding speed.
7.Clamping block abrasion by side.
8.Heavy wear and tear of twisted wheel results in unstable inlet of saw blade and early fatigue fracture of back of saw blade.
Choose good quality bimetal band saw blades and pay attention to these factors and it will be not easy to break the band saw blades.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Belt sawing machine
- Introduction of a sawing machine
- Metal cutting machine
- Principle of metal cutting machine
- Working principle of metal cutting machine
- Angle cutting machine
- Application range of angle cutting machine
- Horizontal band saw
- Band saw
- Wear with saw blade
- Note on the use of cutting fluid on the sawing ...
- What happened to the saw blade saw
- How to eliminate the glitch of CNC sawing machi...
- How to operate the sawing machine correctly
- Metal band sawing machine sawing band saw blade...
- Sawing machine safety operation attention small...
- Causes of deviation in sawing sawing accuracy
- Precautions for the use of cutting fluid on ste...
- Daily use tips for sawing machines
- Notes in using bimetal band saw blades