First, electrical failure:
1, the switch trips;
2. Insurance is blown;
3. Poor contact of the switch;
4. The wire is broken or has poor contact;
5, the motor burned out;
Second, mechanical failure:
1. The saw blade is stuck;
2. The bearing of the motor or saw head is damaged and stuck;
3. The transmission part is stuck or disconnected (the gear is damaged and the belt is broken);
Related Industry Knowledge
- Belt sawing machine
- Introduction of a sawing machine
- Metal cutting machine
- Principle of metal cutting machine
- Working principle of metal cutting machine
- Angle cutting machine
- Application range of angle cutting machine
- Horizontal band saw
- Band saw
- Wear with saw blade
- How to eliminate the glitch of CNC sawing machi...
- How to operate the sawing machine correctly
- Metal band sawing machine sawing band saw blade...
- Sawing machine safety operation attention small...
- Causes of deviation in sawing sawing accuracy
- Precautions for the use of cutting fluid on ste...
- Daily use tips for sawing machines
- Notes in using bimetal band saw blades
- What factors are involved in the cracking of ba...
- Do you know the cutting fluid of band sawing ma...