1, the band saw blade may wear out. If the saw blade has repair value, it can be repaired. If not, replace the saw blade.
2, band saw blade may be loose. Tighten the saw blade.
3, band sawing feed rate too fast. Adjust the speed control valve to make the feed rate slower.
4. The distance between the two guide arms of the band sawing machine is too large. Adjust the distance of the guide arm, generally 6-10 cm larger than the material.
5. The small bearing of the jig saw in the leading edge of the CNC sawing machine may be damaged. Replace small bearings.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Belt sawing machine
- Introduction of a sawing machine
- Metal cutting machine
- Principle of metal cutting machine
- Working principle of metal cutting machine
- Angle cutting machine
- Application range of angle cutting machine
- Horizontal band saw
- Band saw
- Wear with saw blade
- Horizontal band sawing machine works
- Band sawing machine repair circuit should pay s...
- Band sawing machine has advantages
- What kind of bimetal band saw blade will be use...
- GS400 customized metal bandsaw
- Cause of cutting precision deviation of NC sawi...
- How to solve the problems caused by the metal b...
- CNC Band Sawing Machine for Beams