After so many years of working, the speed control valve of the band sawing machine may be not work, then what will you do?
Today our experienced worker who had been working in Jinan North Jinfeng Sawing Machine Co., Ltd. for over 15 years will teach you a simple way to repair a malfunctioning speed control valve.
You know that there are scale on the speed control valve, when we turn to 4, the falling speed is very fast, but when we turn to 3, still very fast, which makes the bandsaw has no slow falling speed, but still can use.
What causes this situation? Don’t worry, the speed control valve of the metal cutting bandsaw is not easy to break, one thing you can take into consideration is, you may get the iron chips into the oil tank by accident when preparing materials. This is very easy to repair. Make the metal cutting bandsaw machine idling and turn the speed control valve to the max. speed, make the saw frame up and down for several times, to rush out the iron chips. It will be OK then. Or you can just take it down and wash by the hydraulic oil, just unclog the oil road will be OK.
You should clean and maintain your metal cutting band sawing machine regularly to prolong the service life of your bandsaw machine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Belt sawing machine
- Introduction of a sawing machine
- Metal cutting machine
- Principle of metal cutting machine
- Working principle of metal cutting machine
- Angle cutting machine
- Application range of angle cutting machine
- Horizontal band saw
- Band saw
- Wear with saw blade
- Iron chips stick on bimetal band saw blades
- How to use the bandsaw machine to reduce the ro...
- What are the factors affecting the accuracy of ...
- Horizontal band sawing machine works
- Band sawing machine repair circuit should pay s...
- Band sawing machine has advantages
- What kind of bimetal band saw blade will be use...
- GS400 customized metal bandsaw
- Cause of cutting precision deviation of NC sawi...
- How to solve the problems caused by the metal b...