Saw is a saw as a tool, through the reciprocating band saw or band saw, or circular saw rotary motion to sawing wood. The common saws are band saws and circular saws. Sawing injury accidents include saw damage, saw blade break ejection, and wood damage. Saw damage is prevented by the use of safety guards and correct operation.
1 The thickness of the band saw blade should be compatible with the matching band saw wheel. Avoid the use of large thickness saw blades, causing fractures and wounding.
2 The saw teeth should be sharp and the tooth depth must not exceed 1/4 of the width of the saw blade.
3 The welding of the band saw blade shall be firm and smooth. There shall be more than 3 joint woods. The length between the two joints shall be more than 1/5 of the total length. The joint thickness shall be substantially the same as the thickness of the saw blade.
4 Strictly control the transverse cracks of the band saw blade. The long cracks should be cut off and rewelded
5 The track of the large-scale band saw machine shall be straight, and both ends shall be equipped with a travel switch. Warning bars shall be set on both sides of the sports car.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Belt sawing machine
- Introduction of a sawing machine
- Metal cutting machine
- Principle of metal cutting machine
- Working principle of metal cutting machine
- Angle cutting machine
- Application range of angle cutting machine
- Horizontal band saw
- Band saw
- Wear with saw blade
- Can regular maintenance prolong the service lif...
- What protective measures should be taken to pre...
- What are the factors affecting the band saw saw...
- Is the cutting fluid with band saw machine full...
- The main features of the metal band sawing machine
- How is the accuracy of horizontal band sawing m...
- Please note that band sawing machines deny safe...
- The fastest way to repair a malfunctioning spee...
- Iron chips stick on bimetal band saw blades
- How to use the bandsaw machine to reduce the ro...