Jinan North Jinfeng Sawing Machine Co., Ltd. is the professional manufacture of bimetal band saw blades and has his own brand including LEPP, BLG and SLD. With high technology, good cutting effect and strong fatigue resistance, our bimtal band saw blades are well received at home and abroad. Here the manager of our bimetal band saw blades workshop shares the main cause of tooth breaking with you hoping that you can use the blades correctly.
1, Lose control for the first feeding of the bimetal band saw blades will cause a rapid falling of the blades and a overload of the tooth, which can cause the tooth breaking easily.
2, A careless operation may cause the loose clamping of the workpiece or vibration when sawing, the tooth will be break for the uncertain external force.
3, When the saw blade is not in the right place, the edge of the saw blade grind the edge of the saw wheel to make the saw blade abnormal operation.
4, The new saw blade starts high speed cutting without normal running in or a too big feeding.
Pay attention to these factors will help you pro long the service life of the bimetal band saw blades.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Belt sawing machine
- Introduction of a sawing machine
- Metal cutting machine
- Principle of metal cutting machine
- Working principle of metal cutting machine
- Angle cutting machine
- Application range of angle cutting machine
- Horizontal band saw
- Band saw
- Wear with saw blade
- Safety regulations for band saw machines
- Can regular maintenance prolong the service lif...
- What protective measures should be taken to pre...
- What are the factors affecting the band saw saw...
- Is the cutting fluid with band saw machine full...
- The main features of the metal band sawing machine
- How is the accuracy of horizontal band sawing m...
- Please note that band sawing machines deny safe...
- The fastest way to repair a malfunctioning spee...
- Iron chips stick on bimetal band saw blades