1. When the band sawing machine stops working, the saw blade should be removed or loosened from the equipment to maintain the tension of the saw blade. This operation can extend the life of the saw blade.
* Wear rubber gloves when replacing the saw blade, do not wear protective gloves
2. When the band sawing machine is stopped, the fuselage is lowered to the bottom and the wooden block is padded. This operation can help reduce the hydraulic cylinder load and increase the life of the hydraulic cylinder to keep the operation stable.
3. When the sawing machine is not used for a long time, clean the water tank and fuel tank without leaving water and oil in the equipment to prevent water and oil deterioration from affecting the normal operation of the hydraulic system and water circulation.
*Before servicing and cleaning the sawing machine, the main power supply must be cut off to prevent accidental electric shock.
4The new sawing machine needs to replace the turbine gear oil for the first time in the 3-month running-in period (Model: GL 585W/90) (capacity: 4 liters)
* Old sawing machines are generally replaced 6-9 months.
5 sawing machine power supply for three-phase AC: AC380V
* Must be connected to three boxes of electricity
Related Industry Knowledge
- Belt sawing machine
- Introduction of a sawing machine
- Metal cutting machine
- Principle of metal cutting machine
- Working principle of metal cutting machine
- Angle cutting machine
- Application range of angle cutting machine
- Horizontal band saw
- Band saw
- Wear with saw blade
- Notes in using bimetal band saw blades
- What factors are involved in the cracking of ba...
- Do you know the cutting fluid of band sawing ma...
- How to maintain the bimetal band saw blade?
- Causes of longitudinal cracking of bimetal band...
- Why is the saw bed of the band sawing machine l...
- How to install bimetal band saw blade safely?
- How can we reduce the cost of using biemtal ban...
- The premature of passivation saw tooth