1. The saw blade clamped by the guide angle of the sawing arm is not perpendicular to the saw table:
Solution: Fix the saw blade and adjust the bolt of the sawing angle so that the saw blade is perpendicular to the work surface.
Second, the band saw blade may be loose, and the saw blade is tightened.
Third, the band saw blade may wear:
Solution: If the saw blade has repair value, it can be repaired. If not, replace the saw blade.
4. The feeding speed of the band sawing machine is too fast, and the speed regulating valve is adjusted to make the feeding speed slower.
5. The distance between the two guiding arms of the sawing machine is too large. Adjust the distance of the guiding arm, which is generally 6-10 cm larger than the material.
Sixth, the small bearing of the sawing machine in the sawing angle of the sawing machine may be damaged, and the small bearing can be replaced.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Belt sawing machine
- Introduction of a sawing machine
- Metal cutting machine
- Principle of metal cutting machine
- Working principle of metal cutting machine
- Angle cutting machine
- Application range of angle cutting machine
- Horizontal band saw
- Band saw
- Wear with saw blade
- Precautions for the use of cutting fluid on ste...
- Daily use tips for sawing machines
- Notes in using bimetal band saw blades
- What factors are involved in the cracking of ba...
- Do you know the cutting fluid of band sawing ma...