Can regular maintenance prolong the service life of your metal cutting bandsaw?
We are always told that machine tools need regular maintenance and regular maintenance can prolong the service life, but is that true? And what shall we do to maintain our metal cutting band sawing machine?
Jinan North Jinfeng Sawing Machine Co., Ltd. has produced band sawing machine for many years, with professional R&D team and rich experience, we are responsible to tell you that regular maintenance can pretty sure prolong the service life of your metal cutting bandsaw. And today our technicians will share some ways to maintain your bandsaw.
First, replace steel brush
Steel brush can clear away the chip to prevent the chip from going into the saw wheel and blocking the saw blades. It is very important for the saw blades. Wrongly installation and over wear of the steel brush will make the saw blades wear faster and cause an unstable sawing and deducting the service life of the saw blades.
Second, replacement of the hydraulic fluid
We suggest to replace the hydraulic fluid every 6 months. Use 32# hydraulic fluid in the winter and 46# hydraulic fluid in the summer.
Third, replacement of the gear oil
We suggest to replace the gear oil every 6 months or every 1200 hours to prolong the service life of the band sawing machine.
Fourth, replacement of the coolant liquid
In general, the emulsion is mixed with water and the ratio 1:10.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Belt sawing machine
- Introduction of a sawing machine
- Metal cutting machine
- Principle of metal cutting machine
- Working principle of metal cutting machine
- Angle cutting machine
- Application range of angle cutting machine
- Horizontal band saw
- Band saw
- Wear with saw blade
- What protective measures should be taken to pre...
- What are the factors affecting the band saw saw...
- Is the cutting fluid with band saw machine full...
- The main features of the metal band sawing machine
- How is the accuracy of horizontal band sawing m...
- Please note that band sawing machines deny safe...
- The fastest way to repair a malfunctioning spee...
- Iron chips stick on bimetal band saw blades
- How to use the bandsaw machine to reduce the ro...
- What are the factors affecting the accuracy of ...